Friday, November 5, 2010

Kuwait and Tunisia

       Its all started when I got a called from the Adminstrater of Silat Seni Gayong to teach a student from Kuwait and Tunisia .As far as I remember it was year 1988.I reported myself with my colleague , Zailan to perfom the responsibility.It was a pleasured to have been trusted by the office to teach Gayong to foreign students.I met with two of them , one was from Kuwait , and his friend are from Tunisia.Been given a name Hichem Saleh alJasser from Kuwait and Lotf Kdhiri from Tunisia.

      Hichem Saleh alJasser was borned in Nov 29,1962 and attach to a Kuwait Royal Navy as a captain.He is a Kokushinkai Karate practitioner and a holder of first degree black belt. While his friend Lotf Kdhiri was born in March 4,1962 and have a background in Shotokan Karate holding a brown belt and a blue belt in Taekwondo. Both of them has the background of a martial artist and that make it easy for them to work on the training.

Hichem Saleh alJasser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...